Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010 - Start of the Year Stuff

Thursday, January 21, 2010

So we are starting another year! My name is Mr. Badman and I will be taking the P.E. with all the classes and organising the school sports program including SAPSASA sport, after school sports and inter school sports. In addition to this I will be working with a couple of classes with their Literacy and Numeracy.

Last year, I worked at Enfield Primary School as a P.E. teacher and enjoyed it very much.

At the moment, I play Cricket for Belair Cricket Club and Indoor Soccer for a team made up of friends I went to school with. In the winter, I will probably play field Soccer; although I don't know which club I will play for just yet.

In the past, I have played Baseball, Aussie Rules Football, Basketball, Hockey, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Softball, Rugby Union, Touch Football and mixed Netball. I have either played for organised clubs or in social teams (Teams organised by friends).

I love playing and watching sports a lot. I wouldn't say that I was particularly fantastic at any sport, but I think the most important thing about sport is having a go, getting puffed out and meeting new people.

Cheers for now,
Mr. Badman

No comments:

Post a Comment